Monday, July 11, 2011

Creation Science Museum/three house showings

What a busy week!  We visited the Creation Science museum in cinncinati,Ohio on Friday.   We met David's sister Renee and her family and David's other sister Ronda.  We had a great time!  If you ever get a chance take a look, it was really a great amount of information and really neat planetarium.   The kids really enjoyed learning new info (they both love Science).  I was really proud of Anna because she already knew so many facts about fossils, science and geography.  Thats my girl!  Almost anything she reads she retains!  It was a long drive but it was a nice break from trying to keep my house spotless.  Shout out to my neighbors for keeping Boots the 14 year old dog!

Speaking of spotless homes.....mine is one of them, now someone come buy it!  Seriously, this house is so clean I welcome you to eat off my floor...hahaha...ok don't!  Our house went on the market last Friday.  We have had three showings, all postive feedback.  I know the right family is out there just waiting for our house!  I am not getting discouraged, just trusting God and mopping floors!  I actually love how clean it is, I might just keep this up after we move!  We put 1/2 of our house in storage so it is empty and really easy to keep nice.  I may just have a garge sale with all my stuff in storage!  All in all it has been a great week.  This week David's sister Ronda is coming so we will put her to work cleaning while she is here...just kidding ronda!

No comments:

Post a Comment